Thursday 14 June 2012

Bloom Boost Lip Balm Stick Review


A few months ago, I was at Myer in Melbourne (in the beauty department of course!) shopping! I came across this Lip Balm called 'Boost Lip Balm Stick' by Bloom Cosmetics in the Flavor Berry Bang. I immediately fell in love with this product and i recently picked up my third one!!!



The Bloom 'Boost Lip Balm Sticks' are lip balms by Bloom Cosmetics in collaboration with Boost Juice! These Lip Balm sticks come in 6 different scents and they all smell amazing. Berry Bang is the only one that I have tried (so far!) and i couldn't ask for a better lip balm! Honestly the smell is perfect, its not to overpowering or to weak, its just right!


Nothing bad can be said about this product, I love the packaging, the smell, how moisturizing it is and it makes my lips feel incredible! It is soft to apply and leaves your lips feeling so smooth. I think it shows you how much I love this product since too date I have bought three!  I love love love it!!!!!!! Its great of at school or on the go because its small and fits into every pocket. I always make sure I have my Berry Bang Lip Balm with me!! This is definitely my holy grail product!  


The Bloom Boost Lip Balms are available at Bloom Counters in Myer and David Jones at a price of $6.95. They can also be found online at http://www.bloomcosmetics.com and http://www.adorebeauty.com.au


Love D ! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment